10. Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior, VI
Obviously not a great scientific wrestling match, but solid storytelling. Hogan's attempt to expand his moveset in order to throw off the Warrior earns it bonus points. Still, this match making the top 10 is an indication of how weak the actual wrestling was overall in WrestleMania's first ten years.
9. Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage, VII
8. British Bulldogs vs. The Dream Team, II
7. Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon, X
6. Jake Roberts vs. Ted DiBiase, VIA fun one as the main story involves Jake trying to psyche out DiBiase with the DDT early on. Two outstanding workers plying their trade and telling a great story, and the countout result actually works. Also, putting this match on the list is a great excuse for once again posting the greatest Jake Roberts promo ever:
5. Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage, VIII
4. Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper, VIII
3. The Brain Busters vs. Strike Force, V
It's only just under ten minutes, but this is a clinic of tag team storytelling. Jesse "The Body" Ventura on commentary keeps pointing out how rusty Strike Force are as a tag team, reuniting at Tito Santana's behest after a year of inactivity, while the Brain Busters' near-psychic tag team communication and flawless teamwork serve to emphasize just how far Strike Force has fallen since their time as tag team champions.
2. Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat, III
1. Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart, X
Every single move in this match serves the tale of Owen emerging from his older brother's shadow (only to fall back into it by the end of the show after Bret defeats Yokozuna and regains the World Title). Like Bret's match against Piper, it starts comparatively slow but builds in intensity as tempers boil over and both men push each other to their limits. As a friend of mine pointed out, it'd be great to sit the entire Ring of Honor roster down and show them this match on repeat until they learn that piling on the strong-style spots and increasingly unbelievable near-falls aren't the only means to build drama in a wrestling match.
By all means--disagree with me in the comments.